We pride ourselves on
Professional & Quality of Service
International Professional Security Association
British Security Industry Association
An Environmentally Green Company
National Security Inspectorte
Health & Safety
Our clients and services have grown and developed over the years and include public bodies, commercial and corporate companies and charitable organisations as well as private individuals. We aim for the highest levels of service and are accredited to the highest standards in quality management and procedures BS EN ISO 9001: 2008 with a brief synopsis of our credentials below:
- In 1987 we became members of the International Professional Security Association (IPSA) and our Managing Director, Robert Begg, is now an IPSA International Council Member
- We maintain the highest levels of care regarding health & safety. In recognition of this, Elizabethan became a SafeContractor in 2006 and is also Safety Scheme in Procurement (SSIP) accredited.
- We further illustrated our high level of commitment to health & safety by becoming Exor Gold accredited in 2009 which is Exor’s highest certification standard.
- In 2007 Elizabethan became one of the first company’s in the country to be awarded Approved Contractor status for Security Guarding and Keyholding services by the Security Industry Authority (SIA).
- All our officers are criminal record checked and issued with the Security Industry Authority licences.
We are reliable, accredited and invested in providing clients with the best possible security service. With meticulous audits conducted by the most robust dedicated security provision auditor and the highest level of certification and approval we can give you a legitimate and proven security capability.